Monday, June 29, 2009

YES, I'M AN AMERICAN

I saw this and liked it.. I changed it a little....
I am an American.
I am a Christian and believe in God.
I believe in American products.
I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family.
I believe that owning a gun doesn't make you a killer, it makes you a smart American.
I believe that if you are selling me a Big Mac, do it in English.
I believe you have the right to pray to your God when and where you want to.
My heroes are my dad, Ronald Reagan, Rush, Hannity and O’Reilly, because they stand for what makes America great.
I don't hate the rich. I don't pity the poor.
I'm proud that 'God' is written on my money.
I believe that it takes two parents to raise a child.
I believe that we should support our troops.
I believe that we need to pray for our government.
I believe that marriage is between a man and a woman.. I have no problem with legal unions.
I believe in the the American flag
I Believe that we need God back in our Country.
WE LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE, ONLY BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE!

2 comments:

John Cox said...

This is a test - JOhn Cox

The Baby said...

I love it!